/ USE CASE /
MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
GAMING \ CASINO ENTERTAINMENT
← Return to Gaming Industry
A Casino entertainment company wanted to expand their marketing mix to include digital channels. They relied on direct mail for many years to reach out to their audience. However, the current process is time consuming, restricted to general messages, and has too many manual and repetitive tasks. As customers continuously expressed their preference in receiving offers through digital channels, the company decided to make email a more significant part of its marketing mix but didn't know where to start. They also wanted to increase personalization of their marketing campaigns to help grab customers’ attention. But in order to achieve personalized digital marketing at scale, the company was looking for help on a way to streamline its approach.
- Created an integrated digital strategy.
- Implemented a centralized digital marketing and campaign platform.
- Created a single repository of customer data using 90 unique attributes to offer a 360 view of each guest.
- Combined demographic information, guest histories, and preferences for gaming, dining and entertainment, the company can reach out with more relevant, timely, and compelling messages.
- Implemented personalization and dynamic content across the website.
- Developed sophisticated customer journeys.
- Built out emails with dynamic content and 1:1 personalization.
- Provided analytics with proper Marketing Attribution.
- They were able to tailor incentives and/or content to different audiences within the same email campaign by using personalization and dynamic content. This also provided the capability to reach out with messages tailored to individual tastes and preferences.
- Boosted email open rates by 50%.
- Marketing Attribution allowed them the ability to determine the role that each channel plays in informing and influencing the customer journey.
- Had a 53% increase in event sign ups by inviting customers to events that match their interests at nearby resorts — encouraging them to spend time at properties they might not otherwise have visited.
- By embracing a centralized and automated approach to email and direct marketing they cut the average time to create campaigns from weeks to days.
- 30% Increase in operational efficiency by having the ability to add Direct Mail and Email together in one customer journey.
- By creating a central data repository the company was able to reach out with more relevant, timely, and compelling messages across the Customer Journey.