/ USE CASE /
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION WORKSHOP
← Return to Banking Industry
- One of the biggest banks in Canada was looking to embrace digital disruption and stay relevant, but didn't know where to start.
- There objectives included App Adoption, streamline process, increase engagement, become customer centric.
- But they need to prioritize on where to start.
- Need guidance on how to begin with Digital Transformation.
- Strategy session to review all facets of the company.
- Session is broken down by exploring the customer’s high-level objectives, current use of technology, data and other topics imperative to understand in order to kick off the right Digital Transformation for the company.
- Tailored questions about analytics, growth, retention and acquisition are asked by our team of trained professionals.
- Provided with a proposed solution and roadmap to digitally transform their business.
- Departmental Alignment.
- Strategic roadmap with a Crawl, Walk, Run Approach.
- Produced a tangible model for expressing & tying business case to business processes and transformation projects.
- Proposal and strategic plan to address the skills/resources, technology, data, and process gaps.
- Increase in engagement of 34% in 6 months.
- Doubled App adoption rate in 12 months.
- Increased customer satisfaction 12 points in 6 months.