Public Transportation – Supply Chain Optimization
KPI Digital Tangente Focus Areas – Phase I Objectives.
Balance the travel demand coming from passengers and the supply of busses across all hours of the day.
Lower Costs (CAPEX/OPEX):
- Incent passengers to travel at off-peak times.
- Provide improved load balancing.
- Reduce number of busses.
- Reduce number of drivers.
- Retain existing passengers (reduce churn).
- Increase the number of trips per passenger.
- Increase the number of passengers.
Improve Passenger Experience:
- Shorten wait time in bus station.
- Shorten the bus ride from point A to point B.
- Provide a more comfortable ride – more seating space.
- Provide incentives: Loyalty program. (Free coffee, points, Uber rides, taxis...)
- Lower the overall city traffic at rush hours.
Transit Agencies BI Platform
Advanced Reporting / Dashboarding with AI
KPI Digital Tangente Focus Areas – Phase II Overview.
Improve and increase operational efficiency.
Improve Operational Efficiency:
- All required compliance NTD reporting.
- Real-time reporting on operations and performance.
- Provide additional insights via AI & ML.
- SaaS based.
- Low entry cost.
- Plug & Play (APIs to all major commercial applications.)
Increase Operational Efficiency:
- SaaS based: Easy access from all locations & access anytime.
- Lower cost to access information: All required compliance NTD reporting. Real-time reporting on operations and performance.
Provide addition insights provided by Ai & ML.
- Easy implementation Plug & Play (APIs to all major commercial applications).