Welcome to ScorecardingLet's talk
A scorecard is a data visualization tool that helps you reach goals by displaying progress toward your objectives against the objectives themselves.
Did you know
95% of typical workforce does not understand it's organization's strategy.
The Balanced Scorecard
Measures that drive performance -- It creates strategy maps, impact diagrams, and other elements to provide a comprehensive view of performance.Watch the video! (2:40)
It's used by small and large corporations alike.
56% had less than 500 employees.
Strategic Planning is used to
- Communicate what the company is trying to accomplish
- Align the day-to-day work that everyone is doing with strategy
4 ways the Balanced Scorecard helps your company
- Further analyze your operational strategy.
- Grow your bottom line by looking at other metrics.
- Align your strategy and your tasks.
- Change what you do so it aligns with your mission.