Base Salary + Benefits
KPI Digital is a leading Business Analytics, Digital Marketing and Performance Management solutions, software and services provider. With over 30-years of industry experience, KPI Digital continuously delivers value to clients across North America, medium-to-large organizations, across multiple industries, including Retail, Insurance, Telco, Banking & Manufacturing. We do this by optimizing their decision-making process and achieving superior results and ROI.
We’re a team dedicated to delivering results-driven digital marketing solutions and services to clients seeking to lead their industries. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology and business acumen. It is important to us to deliver a transparent, collaborative experience that is exceptional and without pretense. We are seeking a self-motivated web developer who can take the lead on projects and communicate effectively.
- Participate in project meetings with clients as one of their technical resources
- Ability to be sole developer on a front-end project
- Develop code for websites and applications in support of communications strategies
- Explore and gain expertise in new technologies and applications that can be applied to client projects
- Conduct code reviews, quality assurance planning and maintain consistent development standards
- Keep track of various tasks and responsibilities spanning multiple projects
- At least 3 years experience in front-end web development
- At least 2 years experience in back-end web development
- Comfortable knowledge and experience with PHP & MVC project architecture
- Experience designing and implementing custom layouts and UIs
- Working knowledge of cross-browser development techniques & responsive design
- Comfortable working with MySQL and other DB platforms
- Experience building custom web applications
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with CMSs (WordPress, Magento, etc.)
- Experience with IBM Watson Marketing Platform is an asset
- Agency work is an asset
- Ability to clearly communicate project requirements and challenges to a non-technical audience
- Bilingualism both French and English is required
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- Permanent, full-time job (40 hours a week)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Small company culture
- Free use of gym within building
- 2 weeks paid vacations in the first year
- Casual work environment: jeans-friendly!
Be part of a passionate and winning team with members success driven, hard-working, welcoming and possible corporate advancement based on performance!
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com