SOLUTION AND DATA ARCHITECT - BI AND AZURE
Solution and Data Architect
BI and Azure
Full-time, permanent, flexible hours
Experience Based Salary + Benefits
Essence of the role:
The Data & Analytics group is looking for a Solution and Data Architect specialized in Data, BI using Azure components who will be providing consulting services to our major and strategic client part of the top of 500 companies.
- Is a senior Data architect that can develop detailed and comprehensive conceptual data model.
- Is a senior BI architect that can transpose the conceptual data model.
- The BI architect is also expected to create metadata layer.
- Ensure that all models (conceptual to physical) are complete, coherent, and consistent.
- Ensure that the metamodel layer is aligned with Availability, Performance and Quality.
- Collaborate with the data engineers from getting the data to the transformation toward the data repository.
- Collaborate with the BA to have business requirements align with the data architecture and vice-versa.
Experience and skills relevant to the project
- Strong business processes / objectives understanding skills combined with the relationships with data.
- Experience using Data Modeling tools and creating conceptual data models.
- Has used and created multiple data layers including the use of metadata for exposing datamarts to visualization tools.
- Great in SQL.
- Experience with Talend.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams (French and English).
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Able to understand rapidly the patterns and directions taken by the Practice Lead.
- Good priority management.
- Can translate and animate sessions with businesspeople and other SMEs.
- Can define the access rights management solution.
What will make you successful at KPI Digital
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation.
- An understanding of the difference between data and useful insights.
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions.
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high-profile clients and reputable colleague
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more
- Free use of gym within building
- Full kitchen with snacks, treats, espresso, etc.
- Easy access to public transportation and free parking
- Casual work environment
Who is KPI Digital?
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Transformation, Analytics & AI and Performance Management business solutions/services. More specifically Analytics, Digital Marketing, Big Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT). In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, apply now!