Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist
Base Salary + Benefits
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Marketing, Analytics and Performance Management business solutions/services. Digital Marketing, Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT) is where we shine. In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training. Want to join a winning team?
Essence of the role
As a social media specialist, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Digital Strategy. Responsible for representing our clients brands at large by being an active member in the social community. You will develop and execute social media campaigns while creating community hype on new media and new content.
Your primary focus is to ensure that both the day-to-day social scheduling, as well as each small and large-scale marketing and public relations campaign is complemented with original, creative and attention-grabbing digital assets and post copy. The goal is to accurately showcase our clients brand voice, while promoting content that will advertise the brand as market-leading and innovative.
Through research and development, you will be encouraged to pitch and develop a presence on new social media platforms, while maximizing brand awareness on current brand social media platforms.
- Focus on visitor traffic and retention; increase social media signups
- Manage the brands’ social media accounts on a daily basis (post links, info, stats, reply to messages and mentions of the brand name)
- Post updates and polls concerning the community on the social media platforms
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (i.e. marketing R&D
- Submit regular progress reports on user feedback & inappropriate content
- Report any bugs & useful feedback to Product Manager
- Monitor users and build relationships with customers online in real-time
- Respond to all emails from the support/feedback form concerning the community
- Create and edit original written content for social media
- Create monthly social media reports that will help product and creative teams create brand content
- A minimum 3 years of social media experience
- DEC or University degree in Marketing, Communications, relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent documentation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly creative
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Team player and self-starter, enthusiastic and professional
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to monitor and increase engagement level
- Ability to create social media marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Photoshoot, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Google Analytics is an asset
- Experienced with Social Media Management software an asset
- Fully Bilingual Written and Spoken, English and French
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- Permanent, full-time job (40 hours a week)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Small company culture
- Free use of gym within building
- 2 weeks paid vacations in the first year
- Casual work environment: jeans-friendly!
Be part of a passionate and winning team with members success driven, hard-working, welcoming and possible corporate advancement based on performance!
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com