Base Salary + Benefits
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Marketing, Analytics and Performance Management business solutions/services. Digital Marketing, Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT) is where we shine. In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training. Want to join a winning team?
- Manage SEO activities such as content relevancy plan, sources mapping, keyword optimization, content promotion, user research
- Conduct keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to client’s websites and business
- SEO Audits, recommendations, and execution
- Communicate with the VP of Digital Transformation and clients on a regular basis to discuss client’s expectations/goals, provide consulting, and deliver reports
- Monitor and report on SEO campaign performance through the use of SEO platforms and software
- Developing a campaign that drives traffic, improves customer engagement, leads and sales
- Helping create the marketing strategy which supports and extends marketing initiatives
- Set up online and offline optimization strategies to increase organic traffic
- Work with our Content Marketing Specialists and Content Writers to produce content that is search-engine friendly
- Identify SEO opportunities, such as guest bloggers, publication platforms, etc.
- Develop and maintain a profile of inbound links that respect best practices
- Identify and analyze new opportunities for organic traffic by doing keyword or subject research
- Follow the performance and analyze the results of organic traffic and its impact on lead acquisition
- Act as the SEO expert with other members of your team and the company
- You are resourceful and autonomous
- You’re a good communicator and you favor teamwork
- You keep up with the latest trends in digital marketing
- You are analytical and results-oriented
- Min 5 years of experience in SEO and other paid media (experience with Analytics and SQL is an asset)
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on Marketing, Finance or E-commerce preferred
- Accreditation in SEO and Google Analytics Certifications
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high-quality documents
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery
- Excellent computer skills, fast typing and proficiency in excel is key
- Discrete with a high level of professionalism towards sensitive information
- Strong communication skills written and oral
- Creative content writing skills and enjoys working on strategy
- Expert with Google Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics
- Mandatory: Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- Permanent, full-time job (40 hours a week)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Small company culture
- Free use of gym within building
- 2 weeks paid vacations in the first year
- Casual work environment: jeans-friendly!
Executing search marketing tactics including
Be part of a passionate and winning team with members success driven, hard-working, welcoming and possible corporate advancement based on performance!
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com