Base Salary + Benefits
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Marketing, Analytics and Performance Management business solutions/services. Digital Marketing, Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT) is where we shine. In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training. Want to join a winning team?
Essence of the role
We are looking for a SEM Specialist with 5+ years of direct hands-on experience in creating paid campaigns on Google and Bing. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist is responsible for the on boarding, development and execution of paid media digital campaigns across paid search and display platforms, for all clients. In collaboration with the project team, they are responsible for the execution of client projects and deliverables and for reporting on campaign performance internally on a weekly basis. The successful candidates will be responsible for researching and analyzing client objectives to develop manage and optimize campaigns across multiple online advertising platforms to drive valuable customers to their clients’ digital properties.
On boarding of all new clients across all platforms, which can include:
- Analysis of clients’ current paid media channels
- Paid media audits, recommendations and optimizations
- Presentation and communication of findings to client
- Execution and management of all digital campaigns, including budget pacingw
- Basic analytics knowledge for setup and optimum measurement of campaign success
- Deliver exceptional results to clients through the proactive and creative optimization of campaigns
- Track, monitor and ensure that campaigns are delivering against all KPI's
- Report campaign performance to account management or clients directly
- Maintain and build industry insight and expertise
- Monitor and research industry changes and developments
- Diploma in Business administration, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Min 5-8 years of experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility
- Proficient in keyword research, analysis & forecasting
- Valid Google Certifications
- Understanding of performance media channels and platforms
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple accounts and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Positive attitude and strong initiative
- Proven track record with very large budgets 5 Million +
- Analytic thinker with an appetite to trawl data and find insights to drive recommendations
- Analytic Experience with advertising on social platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- Permanent, full-time job (40 hours a week)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Small company culture
- Free use of gym within building
- 2 weeks paid vacations in the first year
- Casual work environment: jeans-friendly!
Be part of a passionate and winning team with members success driven, hard-working, welcoming and possible corporate advancement based on performance!
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com