Experience Based Salary + Benefits
Essence of the role:
KPI Digital is looking for a Project Manager to lead the delivery of internal and customer projects, live on time and on budget while meeting business objectives.
- Help assess costs, budgets, capacity, contingency, infrastructure.
- Evaluate the level of risk and the resulting ROI.
- Design and lead project governance and reporting, in line with governance standards (depending on projects).
- Define the structure, scope, and lead efforts around work plans, schedules, cost estimates & resourcing required to deliver the project.
- Support the development of project business cases with a business analyst mindset and steward the proposed project through governance for sign-off to proceed.
- Manage internal and external (vendor) resources.
- Direct the project delivery through active sponsorship, leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements.
- Monitor and control execution of project though analysis, design, build, test and release phases.
- Conduct committee meetings in order to identify and anticipate risks and issues.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Manage suppliers and contractors supporting project delivery.
- Provide direction and support to the project team.
- Manage the scope change process and issue identification/resolution with all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, PMP Certification.
- Experience in leading teams in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience: 10+ years’ experience in these areas: Business/Operations, IT, or BI.
- Knowledge: Experience in project management skills, methods and techniques (planning,scheduling, forecasting, project control procedures, etc.)
- Experience with Project level software.
- Experience as a Business Analyst, considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management in order to gather required data in a timely manner as well as present relevant information when required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and interpret business data, making links to business processes and financial performance.
- Ability to function in a team environment with extensive flexibility and limited supervision.
- Demonstrates commitment to uncompromising efficiency and accuracy in data management.
- Recognizes information needed for effective decision making; captures relevant data, transfers into concise and objective reports and presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong active listening skills and presentation skills.
- Bilingual: Fluent in English, French.
- Flexibility to accommodate financial planning, reporting, and monthly close deadlines.
- Ability to promote teamwork and a cooperative work environment.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high-profile clients and reputable colleague.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments.
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more.
- Free use of gym within building.
- Full kitchen with snacks, treats, espresso, etc.
- Easy access to public transportation and free parking.
- Casual work environment.
Who is KPI Digital?
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Transformation, Analytics & AI and Performance Management business solutions/services. More specifically Analytics, Digital Marketing, Big Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT). In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, apply now!