Planning Analytics – Senior Consultant
Base Salary + Commission & Benefits
Essence of the role:
We are looking for an experienced and talented Performance Management / Planning Analytics – Senior Consultant who will work closely with our clients to deliver high-quality and impactful professional services by leveraging IBM Performance Management solutions
As a Performance Management / Planning Analytics - Senior Consultant we expect the following:
- Interpret our clients’ business goals and objectives into practical planning, budgeting, forecasting, scorecarding and reporting solutions
- Streamline financial and operational processes
- Employ consultative selling approach to Director and VP level executives
- Provide guidance to client resource teams while developing and maintaining client technology solutions
- Provide pre-sales support including presentations and demos, assessments and proposals
- An undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA designation is a bonus
- At least 4 years’ experience in implementing IBM TM1 models
- Exceptional financial & operational modelling and analysis skills and experience
- Bilingual in English and French (written and spoken)
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high-profile clients and reputable colleague
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more
- Free use of gym within building
- Full kitchen with snacks, treats, espresso, etc.
- Easy access to public transportation and free parking
- Casual work environment
Who is KPI Digital?
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Transformation, Analytics & AI and Performance Management business solutions/services. More specifically Analytics, Digital Marketing, Big Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT). In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, apply now!