Partnership Relations Coordinator
Montreal or Toronto
KPI Digital is seeking a proactive and organized Partner Relations Coordinator to join our growing Marketing team. The candidate will work with our strategic business partners to develop new opportunities and augment demand generation.
- Develop and nurture business partner opportunities
- Act as a support to our Sales Team by progressing the partner leads and opportunities
- Optimize Channel partnerships by maintaining constant communication
- Strong communication skills and ability to research opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years working experience.
- Ability to multi-task on several projects at once.
- Bilingual (English / French).
- Active in Social Media channels.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- An undergraduate degree (Preferably BComm.).
- CRM database experience is an asset.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life & RRSP with employer contributions.
- A work / life balanced environment with free in-house gym membership and cafeteria.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive compensation that rewards passionate and driven team members.
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events, etc.
KPI Digital is a leading Business Analytics, Digital Marketing and Performance Management solutions, software and services provider. With over 30-years of industry experience, KPI Digital continuously delivers value to clients across North America, medium-to-large organizations, across multiple industries, including Retail, Insurance, Telco, Banking & Manufacturing. We do this by optimizing their decision-making process and achieving superior results and ROI.
We are extremely committed to providing excellent value to our growing customer base with innovative solutions and expert services. We are investing heavily in this area and are working closely with our partner IBM to penetrate the market and grow with their solution platforms and our best-practice services offerings.
In 2018, KPI DIGITAL was selected as one of 17 Beacon Award Winners from over 400 global IBM Business Partner applications. Winning the 2018 IBM Beacon award for Best Watson Customer Engagement Cognitive Solution is a testament of our commitment to deliver exceptional solutions to help drive business value and transform the way clients and industries operate. In 2017 we won the IBM North America Choice Award for Digital Marketing Eminence.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: info@KPIDigital.com