Base Salary + Benefits
Essence of the role:
We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Install, configure, and maintain system hardware and software
- Create and maintain user accounts, file sharing, access privileges and security; monitor daily server backups
- Install, support and maintain both physical and virtual network servers
- Install and maintain network security and virus protection
- Setup and maintain printers and scanners
- Provide network hardware/software end user support
- Open and maintain work tickets
- Create and maintain documentation
- Stay current with latest technology versions and trends
- An undergraduate degree or certification from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Networking, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- At least 1-2 years experience in systems administration.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Knowledge of Office 365.
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory systems.
- Experience with firewalls and Internet VPNs.
- Experience with MS CRM is a plus.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills to support both hardware and software.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and willing to learn new technologies related to digital transformation.
- Bilingual (French and English) both written and spoken.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high-profile clients and reputable colleague
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more
- Free use of gym within building
- Full kitchen with snacks, treats, espresso, etc.
- Easy access to public transportation and free parking
- Casual work environment
Who is KPI Digital?
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Transformation, Analytics & AI and Performance Management business solutions/services. More specifically Analytics, Digital Marketing, Big Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT). In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training.
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, apply now!