Digital Transformation - Project Manager
Digital Transformation - Project Manager
Base Salary + Benefits
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Marketing, Analytics and Performance Management business solutions/services. Digital Transformation, Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT) is where we shine. In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training. Want to join a winning team?
Essence of the role
Reporting to the VP Digital Transformation, the Digital Transformation Project Manager oversees all aspects of our interactive projects using planning, monitoring and controlling processes. The Digital Transformation Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that projects are completed on time, on budget and on spec.
To this end, the PM performs a variety of tasks including, but not limited to: Coordinating all resources and stakeholders, Setting deadlines, Assigning responsibilities, Monitoring, Summarizing and communicating the progress of the project.
- Plan interactive projects in support of the client goals respecting constraints such as time, cost and quality standards.
- Oversee that all scheduled tasks, deadlines and milestones for all stakeholders and resources are being met.
- Assist the Team in identifying schedule uncertainties and risks
- Assist the Team in developing schedule contingency plans Day-to-Day Management
- Ensure that all Teammembers are managing the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of all assigned projects, across multiple clients.
- Efficiently and competently manage problems -- when things go off plan (due to scope-creep, requirement changes, missed deadlines etc.) bring them back on plan or create a new plan with the assistance of key-stakeholders.
- Be aware of the requirements of the project and ensure that work proceeds on-spec.
- Ensure that deliverables prepared by all project team members are properly being evaluated and tested in order to ensure that finished product meets requirements, standards and maintains the highest level of quality, before they are sent to Clients or Third Parties for their own internal testing or review.
- Be mindful of and act on any issues escalated by the project team.
- Effectively communicates relevant project/practice information to superiors and peers in other departments. Administration & Reporting.
- Ensure completion of Timesheets, Vacation, Absence request and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure the delivery of accurate and timely reports on all aspects of a project, Brand or initiative, as needed.
- Present project post mortems and help create recommendations reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Assist in creating, maintaining & optimizing digital production processes. Budget & Contracts.
- Work directly with Digital Strategist and the VP to deliver accurate and detailed Proposals, Estimates and Yearly Interactive Budgets.
- Review and Deliver in a timely manner, all Month End budgets, ensuring that all Invoicing can take place efficiently.
- Works with Sales to assure necessary documents are completed and signed or approvals have been received in writing prior to commencement of work.
- Continuously work with the Production Team Leads to explore and put into play strategies to reduce project costs.
- Work to minimizes our exposure and risk on all projects.
- Follow up with clients, when necessary, regarding delayed/tardy Estimate approval and other missing documentation pertaining to Budget that may be impeding on production and cause deliverables and deadline to be missed.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of our business.
- Motivates project team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Ensure that all process are adhered to by project team members, and provide training and retraining to all those failing to meet those standards.
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives in order to anticipate needs or potential opportunities for their Brand’s growth in the digital space.
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients as needed.
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered.
- Grows long-term relationships with clients and capitalizes on equity and partnership opportunities.
- Keep current on new technologies as they relate to digital and web/mobile application development.
- Minimum of 5 years of directly related work experience in project management, ideally within an agency.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a Team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Comfortable with a variety of software and programs, such as: MS Project, Outlook, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with all organizational levels.
- Ideally, a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, though relevant work experience will be considered.
- Some Travel or overtime may be required.
- Bilingualism is required – French and English (written and spoken)
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- Permanent, full-time job (40 hours a week)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Small company culture
- Free use of gym within building
- 2 weeks paid vacations in the first year
- Casual work environment: jeans-friendly!
Be part of a passionate and winning team with members success driven, hard-working, welcoming and possible corporate advancement based on performance!
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org