Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Canada - Ontario (Toronto) & Quebec (Montreal)
Base Salary + Commission & Benefits
Essence of the role:
We are looking for an energetic, intelligent, passionate and driven individual to join the ranks of our renowned Sales team. The candidate will be expected to develop and generate new partnerships for our consulting and software services to a broad range of high-profile clients that range from start-ups to Fortune 100. The main focus entails generating new business, growing a territory, and assisting clients with support during all stages of the sale. The individual will be expected to work with clients across multiple markets and industries often playing several different roles within a project lifecycle.
As a Business Development Executive we expect the following:
- Serve as a strategic member of KPI's sales team, continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities with enterprise and mid-market organizational leaders
- Execute outbound calls to determine interest in KPI Digital's service and software offerings. You will be a resource to prospects, define and qualify high level solutions & opportunities
- Lead or support the sales team to move prospects through the sales cycle from initial prep research, to quote/proposal development and close
- Recognize the importance of tracking activity, sales progress, and opportunity details in our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) in order to better understand the big picture of how you are doing against goals (not quotas)
- Infiltrate (land & expand) an account within multiple lines of business (finance, marketing, analytics, contact centre, IT, etc.) at the mid or senior executive level
- Take advantage of great training and education (including IBM & Acoustic courses) to help with your individual growth
- 3+ yrs of post secondary education in business or commerce.
- 5-8 years of experience in out-bound sales within the marketing and/or software technology space preferably at the enterprise level
- Working knowledge of IBM Business Analytics Suite preferred (other enterprise level sales within data analytics software is acceptable).
- Energetic hunter seeking new logos and untapped contacts
- Team player happy to collaborate with, and support sales reps and business team members alike
- Self-starter who thrives in a fairly autonomous environment
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Communicate ideas effectively and persuasively to external and internal stakeholders at the senior/executive level in enterprise organizations
- Desire to constantly stay up to date with industry news and trends
- Bilingual in English and French (Quebec Only)
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high-profile clients and reputable colleague
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational experience across a variety of industries and organizational departments
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge technology on a regular basis
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that rapidly reward passionate and driven team members
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: Group Insurance: Health, Dental, Travel, Life, more
- Free use of gym within building
- Full kitchen with snacks, treats, espresso, etc.
- Easy access to public transportation and free parking
- Casual work environment
Who is KPI Digital?:KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Transformation, Analytics & AI and Performance Management business solutions/services. More specifically Analytics, Digital Marketing, Big Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT). In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training.