Base Salary + Benefits
KPI Digital has been helping clients meet their revenue goals for over 30 years. We specialize in Digital Marketing, Analytics and Performance Management business solutions/services. Digital Marketing, Data, Insights, Customer 360, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Internet of Things (IOT) is where we shine. In addition, we offer Consulting Services, Managed Services, Packaged Services, Education and Training. Want to join a winning team?
Essence of the role
We are looking for a superstar Affiliate Manager! It’s a full-time position, and it has promising growth potential as well as very competitive compensation. In order to qualify for this position, it is MANDATORY that the candidate has worked with Commission Junction and/or LinkShare for a minimum of 5 years.
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand their needs and business priorities
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates
- Manage business negotiations with customers
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blog, etc to increase revenue targets
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and other promotional activities for product launches and specials
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever-expanding professional network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- Permanent, full-time job (40 hours a week)
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Attractive group insurance plan
- Retirement savings plan
- Small company culture
- Free use of gym within building
- 2 weeks paid vacations in the first year
- Casual work environment: jeans-friendly!
Be part of a passionate and winning team with members success driven, hard-working, welcoming and possible corporate advancement based on performance!
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can make an impact and be recognized and compensated for your achievements? If this sounds intriguing, consider KPI Digital for your career, Apply Now.
Send your resume and cover letter to: Lewise.Hiltz@KPIDigital.com