Packaged Services for Planning Analytics Solutions Workshop
We did not get to where we are today overnight. Over 30-years of experience have cemented the KPI Digital Services Team in a unique position at the center of the analytics ecosystem. Our clients benefit from the collective experience of our IBM certified consultants and the expertise we gained from being at the intersection of technology, strategy, and process.
Our added value is clear – we take the time to strategically understand your business needs so we can offer flexible consulting models that fit your budget. We offer built-in project management and client visibility capabilities. We deliver “right-sized” services for our customers so they can achieve the best value. Over the years we have established hundreds of loyal clients and implemented more than 500 successful projects.
The workshop is an ideal way of establishing a go-forward plan for your current – in progress or new TM1-Planning Analytics solution. It allows you to ensure you have the needed foundation and are ready to proceed with the clear understanding of what all the different parts are and what is needed from the organization and what is needed from the service provider to ensure a seamless process is in place.
- Clarify what the organization is expecting from the solution and identify the different players in the solution.
- Identify the current data challenges that are faced by the different departments with regards to planning and forecasting.
- Discover the current process utilized for the planning and forecasting cycle
- Discuss areas of improvements for the data process and the planning and forecasting process.
- A detailed roadmap of the current versus the to-be process for Planning and forecasting.
- A detailed recommendation for future data sources and required structures needed to feed the applications going forward.
- A high level delivery plan with objectives and goals.
- A visualization of what the future application would provide ion terms of analysis capabilities.
- A clear and concise roadmap as to where you are and where you want to be.
- Avoidance of known and standard pitfalls during the process.
- Advanced clarity of the process to come ensures on time and on budget delivery.
- Clarity in understanding the solutions potentials within the organization.