Performance Management Solutions
Performance management gives planners immediate visibility into data, accountability within a collaborative process, and a consistent view of information, so they can quickly stabilize operational fluctuations and take advantage of new opportunities.
Who uses performance management?
Strategic planners at all levels of the organization who play a role in developing operational and financial plans:
- The board of directors as it sets goals for maximizing shareholder value and corporate growth.
- The executives and managers who develop key objectives, weigh investment alternatives and translate goals into discrete financial targets and performance metrics for the rest of the organization.
- The analysts who model revenue plans, debt structures, mergers and acquisition feasibility, and other critical scenarios.
Value-based Performance Management Approach & Application
- Facilitate aligned decision-making based on shared performance objectives.
- Link execution of your business activities to strategic business objectives.
- Derive business insights, through scorecards, dashboards, advanced analytics and data exploration.
- Achieve better business decisions and results.
Planning, budgeting and forecasting - Integrate and collaborate across the entire planning cycle
Integrate and collaborate across the entire planning cycle, from target setting and incremental or zero-based budgeting to rolling forecasts.
- Our performance management solutions enable you to integrate driver-based demand plans, workforce plans, revenue plans, capital, and operating expenses to create an operating plan and profitability model—without having to manage manual spreadsheet links.
- Not only do you control the workflow of submission approval, but you’re empowered to collaborate with remote and distributed contributors through extensive mobile capabilities.
Balanced scorecards - Understand the performance of your resources and initiatives at a glance
Our performance management solutions help you to ensure that your organization’s resources and initiatives align with corporate objectives and market events. They also empower you to visually communicate strategy throughout the organization.
Use a Strategy Map to define the relationship between metrics and key performance indicators in the core areas of your business, from customer, financial, and internal process perspectives to learning and growth. Compare up-to- date actuals from operational systems with targets from plans, budgets and forecasts. See the causes and effects of KPIs on each other in an Impact Diagram.
Financial and management reporting and analysis - Get more from your reporting and analysis activities
Our performance management solutions extend your financial reporting capabilities, ultimately helping you to understand business performance in terms of profitability, cash flow and value of net assets. Use income statements and balance sheets that are enriched with drill-down analysis to better understand drivers while still complying with accounting standards and AcSB’s GAAP. Add custom management analysis on revenue, costs, demand, workforce productivity, and more, to give upper management an accurate picture of how the business is doing operationally.
Financial consolidation - Automate core financial reporting processes
Automate and accelerate the entire close, consolidate and report process with flexible and customizable rules and processes for the Finance.
Disclosure management - Easily manage the disclosure of financial information
Merge enterprise data with focused narrative analysis in a controlled, auditable environment. Leverage the presentation capabilities of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, with secure, collaborative, enterprise-scalable data integration, reporting and process automation. Your analysts can spend more time on analysis and discussion and less time on manually integrating data.
Financial process control - Lower your support costs
Reduce the support costs of managing multiple finance applications, such as IBM Cognos TM1, Oracle Hyperion, Essbase, HFM, FDM, EPM and others, while bringing greater reliability, visibility and timeliness to control and automate your finance systems processes.