Packaged Services for Data Strategy Workshop
We did not get to where we are today overnight. Over 30-years of experience have cemented the KPI Digital Services Team in a unique position at the center of the analytics ecosystem. Our clients benefit from the collective experience of our IBM certified consultants and the expertise we gained from being at the intersection of technology, strategy, and process.
Our added value is clear – we take the time to strategically understand your business needs so we can offer flexible consulting models that fit your budget. We offer built-in project management and client visibility capabilities. We deliver “right-sized” services for our customers so they can achieve the best value. Over the years we have established hundreds of loyal clients and implemented more than 500 successful projects.
Data Strategy Workshop
- How do you align your increasingly diverse data assets to support your organization’s strategic priorities?
- Many organizations recognize the need to become data-centric or just want more reference points to understand what it means and how it could work for them.
- Information-based business strategies are instrumental for organizations that want to stay ahead of their competitors. As the marketplace becomes more data-driven, a data-focused business strategy is an imperative.
- A data strategy outlines your organization’s vision for managing data as an asset and its plans for leveraging data to create competitive advantage.
- KPI’s Data Strategy Workshop allows our clients to build a strategy to manage their data in on-premises, cloud or hybrid cloud environments, and adapt easily to changing business requirements.
KPI Digital will help you get your data management strategy on track with our proven data strategy workshop. Our data experts organize an end-to-end review of your data health indicators – all in a highly focused set of workshops.
- Data Strategy Overview
- Determining the business needs
- Measurement and Success Criteria
- Developing a Solution to address needs
- Developing a Roadmap and Plan
DeliverablesUse a defined methodology to Identify Data Strategies for Business Alignment, Strategic Gaps and Develop a Data Strategy Roadmap
- Analysis (where are you now, where do you need to be, how will you get there)
- Technology review of key data required for specific business objectives and goals
- Methodology review of key data initiatives (Customized Cloud Strategy, Cleansing, Validation, Collection)
- Organization Review to support data initiatives
- Recommendations based on your current capabilities mapped against your desired capability and closing key gaps
- Prioritized action plan of short and longer term activities that will drive data evolution