Consulting for Data Strategies
We did not get to where we are today overnight. Over 30-years of experience have cemented the KPI Digital Services Team in a unique position at the center of the analytics ecosystem. Our clients benefit from the collective experience of our IBM certified consultants and the expertise we gained from being at the intersection of technology, strategy, and process.
Our added value is clear – we take the time to strategically understand your business needs so we can offer flexible consulting models that fit your budget. We offer built-in project management and client visibility capabilities. We deliver “right-sized” services for our customers so they can achieve the best value. Over the years we have established hundreds of loyal clients and implemented more than 500 successful projects.
Data Management Strategy
- Many organizations recognize the need to become data-centric or just want more reference points to understand what it means and how it could work for them.
- Our Data Strategy Workshop covers the essentials of the complete information supply-chain, including technology, methodology and organization against industry best practices.
- Our strategy allows our clients to build and manage their own data in on-premises, cloud or hybrid environments, and adapt easily to changing business requirements.
- Our senior data experts help organize an end-to-end review of your data health indicators – all in a highly focused set of workshops.
- KPI Digital customized data preparation services performs advanced techniques that streamline the data preparation stage of the analytical process to deliver faster, more accurate data analysis results.
- Improve data preparation for more accurate results.
- Identify suspicious or invalid cases, variables and data values.
- Detect patterns of missing data, summarize variable distributions and more accurately work with algorithms designed for nominal attributes.
- Data can now be prepared for analysis in a fraction of the time that it takes using spreadsheets and other manually intensive measures.
- We help you to deliver and maintain data quality so that your organization can rely upon its corporate data investment.
- Your organization's data contains valuable information that you need in order to conduct business, whether it is managing customers, products or operations, evaluating corporate performance, or providing analytics.
- Whether your organization is transitioning from one or more information systems to another, upgrading its organization and its processes, or integrating and leveraging information across the enterprise, your goal is to determine the requirements and structure of the data that will address the organizational goal.
- We follow a data cleansing methodogy to produce data that is high in quality, up to date, complete, accurate, and easy to use.
- We offer customized services in Data Cleansing or a Data Strategy Workshop to demonstrate and build a strategy with industry best practices.
- KPI Digital has deep experience in helping our clients design a data warehouse, aka a repository for all the data that an enterprise collects.
- Our Data warehousing design emphasizes the capture of data from diverse sources for useful analysis and access.
- It starts with a solid foundation, design a data warehouse that captures the essential data on a level of granularity that is required. Data Marts are at a higher level of granularity from the point-of-view of the end user who may need access to specialized local databases.
- KPI’s experience in designing both can be demonstrated in a Data Strategy Workshop or customized to your needs.
Customer Lifecycle Management
Our service includes:
- So many processes across an organization, such as headcount planning in HR, campaign analysis in marketing, or revenue forecasting in sales, can materially contribute directly to the impact on revenue and cost takeout, which drives bottom line profitability.
- With KPI’s guidance, we help everyone in the organization effectively plan how they allocate their resources, whether it is people, marketing dollars, or production capacity to finance and link all that information to get a 360 degree view on the organization's performance.
Our solution involves:
- A comprehensive view of the customer.
- Analytics to anticipate customer behavior and respond with precision.
- Cross channel delivery of the best way to address customer needs.
- A means to nurture the customer and fostering customer loyalty.
- Predictive Analytics
- Decision Management
- Real Time Scoring
- Customer Lifetime Value Segmentation
- Cross Campaign optimization
- Closed Loop Analysis
- Analytical Process Automation