Packaged Services for Dashboarding Design and Best Practices Workshop
We did not get to where we are today overnight. Over 30-years of experience have cemented the KPI Digital Services Team in a unique position at the center of the analytics ecosystem. Our clients benefit from the collective experience of our IBM certified consultants and the expertise we gained from being at the intersection of technology, strategy, and process.
Our added value is clear – we take the time to strategically understand your business needs so we can offer flexible consulting models that fit your budget. We offer built-in project management and client visibility capabilities. We deliver “right-sized” services for our customers so they can achieve the best value. Over the years we have established hundreds of loyal clients and implemented more than 500 successful projects.
Dashboarding Design & Best Practices Workshop
KPI’s Dashboard Design and Best Practices Workshop leverages IBM Design Thinking ® principals to quickly prototype powerful solutions using an iterative approach for positive business transformation.
Instructor-led informational session will teach you how to quickly develop dashboards that support faster, fact-based decisions. Whether you need to learn more about the value of dashboards or hone your existing dashboard development skills, you’ll want to attend this workshop led by a KPI Digital Technical Specialist.
Empower clients to augment and repeat the process of building a high-quality set of dashboard solutions to enable users to access the information that they need in a quick and intuitive way
Activities & Deliverables
- Through hands-on exercises or interactive demos you see how to use IBM Cognos Business Analytics to provide easily consumed, high-level and graphical views of key performance indicators, enabling decision makers to drive better business outcomes.
- It covers how to implement best practices in the presentation of quantitative data;
- Author dashboards that encourage rapid analysis by users
- Build dashboard widgets using a basic data model.
- You also learn how to integrate existing report content into a meaningful dashboard and then make enhancements to “tell a better dashboard story”