Packaged Services for Big Data Workshop
We did not get to where we are today overnight. Over 30-years of experience have cemented the KPI Digital Services Team in a unique position at the center of the analytics ecosystem. Our clients benefit from the collective experience of our IBM certified consultants and the expertise we gained from being at the intersection of technology, strategy, and process.
Our added value is clear – we take the time to strategically understand your business needs so we can offer flexible consulting models that fit your budget. We offer built-in project management and client visibility capabilities. We deliver “right-sized” services for our customers so they can achieve the best value. Over the years we have established hundreds of loyal clients and implemented more than 500 successful projects.
Neglecting to investigate big data use cases within your organization can result in:
- Missed opportunities to differentiate competitively within your industry.
- Business user frustration due to the limitations of current reporting.
- This workshop is for organizations that want to leverage Big Data and understand their business needs and pinpoint the data sources that will propel their processes.
Incorporating big data as a new initiative helps to:
- Lay a foundation for collaborative innovation between business users and IT.
- Provide impetus for investing in and improving core data management practices.
- Big Data Education foundational knowledge of what big data entails.
- Determine which of the four Vs is most important to your organization.
- Relative importance of the four Vs from IT and business perspectives
- Brainstorm new opportunities for enhancing current reporting assets with big data sources.
- Assess Your Big Data Readiness
- Pinpoint Your Killer Big Data Use Case
- Explore a potential use cases at the industry and business unit level, followed
- identify the highest value initiative(s) within your organization.
- Establish the staffing model for your pilot project.
- Perform a Summary cost/benefit analysis.
- Make architectural considerations for supporting the big data initiative.
- High-level improvement ideas to report artifacts using new data sources.
- Plan for Big Data Management.
- Identify big data use cases at the industry and/or departmental levels.
- Potential big data use cases.
- Conduct big data brainstorming sessions in collaboration with business. stakeholders to refine use cases.
- Structure a Big Data Proof-of-Concept.
- Identification of specific data sources and data elements.
- Evaluate data sources by considering business value and risk.
- Prioritization of big data use cases.