Consulting for Big Data
We did not get to where we are today overnight. Over 30-years of experience have cemented the KPI Digital Services Team in a unique position at the center of the analytics ecosystem. Our clients benefit from the collective experience of our IBM certified consultants and the expertise we gained from being at the intersection of technology, strategy, and process.
Our added value is clear – we take the time to strategically understand your business needs so we can offer flexible consulting models that fit your budget. We offer built-in project management and client visibility capabilities. We deliver “right-sized” services for our customers so they can achieve the best value. Over the years we have established hundreds of loyal clients and implemented more than 500 successful projects.
Analytics for Big Data
Our services can help customers can gain competitive differentiation, not only through real-time insights but through infusing analytics into critical business processes. We can help you turn Big Data patterns into big opportunities.
- Analytics applied to big data and the internet of things presents an opportunity for insight and innovation.
- Analytics culled from streams of structured and unstructured data such as weather data, call center data, machine data, and social media data can expose new patterns and increase opportunity.
- Efficiently deliver real-time analytic processing using constantly changing data in motion and enable descriptive and predictive analytics to support real-time decisions.
- With stream computing you can store less, analyze more and make better and faster decisions.
- Capture and analyze all data, all the time, just in time.
Data Management & Warehouse
- Gain industry leading database performance across multiple workloads while lowering administration, storage, development and server costs.
- Realize extreme speed with capabilities optimized for analytics workloads such as deep analytics, and benefit from workload-optimized systems that can be up and running in hours.
Hadoop is built for Big Data, insights and innovation. Using Hadoop, our experts can advise your organization and help improve your Big Data strategy.
- Application accelerators
- Development tools
- Security features