Defining a clear profit opportunity is a key challenge for marketers today. Measuring the ‘size of the prize’ necessitates pooling customers into meaningful micro-segments that are cost-effective to target, acquire, and retain. You must also be able to pinpoint the profitability potential of these micro-segments so that you can prioritize and plan. Similarly, allocating marketing spend shouldn’t be a matter of guesswork. It should use meaningful metrics. Yet guesswork remains the basis for many marketing attribution models. In addition, marketers need accurate forecasts, precise targeting and timeline predictability, and an integrated approach that leads to trusted insights.
If markets are challenging, individual customers are even more so. Delivering omni-channel integration, not just multi-channel, that supports seamless interaction with a highly personalized experience, whenever, wherever, and however the customer engages is what today’s consumer expects—along with an end-to-end experience that ensures they never feel like a stranger, regardless of how they interact with your organization.
Our solutions help marketers develop a comprehensive, trusted, and unified view of customers and prospects, building on today’s new opportunities, for instance in social marketing, to analyze sentiment and loyalty, identify circles-of-influence, and exploit the ubiquity of mobile interaction.
Use predictive analytics to profile, micro-segment, and build on sales forecasts
- Profile and segment customers based on traditional demographics enhanced by both behavioural characteristics and relationship characteristics to build a comprehensive multifaceted segmentation model.
- Combine predictive forecasting with the salesforce’s judgement-based forecasts to increase accuracy and management confidence in hitting revenue targets.
- Develop effective and targeted cross-channel, multi-wave marketing campaigns to make easy use of digital behavior data to improve campaign targeting and relevance.
Mine Twitter and other social media platforms
- Use social media analytics to understand sentiment about brands and product attributes like price, quality, durability, style, and more.
- Evaluate trends and gauge reactions to product introductions or promotional events.
- Identify personality traits that influence purchase decisions.
Integrate CRM solutions, customer service, and other data sources
- Integrate systems for a holistic view of customers and prospects.
- Use entity analytics to disambiguate customers and prospects and create a trusted master definition of unique organizations and individuals.
Enhanced corporate perception of Marketing as a business advisor, using facts that drive investment decisions and lead to appropriate marketing budgets.
Models and metrics that measure effectiveness at all touch points and channels that are integrated, not isolated silos with separate and potentially conflicting metrics.
A holistic view of customers and prospects with a single trusted entity definition that enables accurate campaigns and targeting.
Crucial insight into customer behaviour and buying decisions.
Clearly identified market segments and sizes.
Predictable revenue growth from more accurate forecasting.
The CMO point of view