- Recommend targeted engagements with customers
- Analyze the customer journey across historical transactions and interactions across channels to pinpoint their preferences and tailor outbound and inbound interactions to the individual.
- Prioritize investments in customers with the highest lifetime value potential.
- Understand drivers of customer retention and churn based on historical data.
- Uncover specific strategies to retain at-risk customers.
- Find the right offer to increase profits with specifically targeted offers informed by market basket analysis.
- Prioritize offers based on their expected profit.
- Focus on customer segmentation for better profiling.
- Combine customer profile and history to identify the next likely purchase.
- Organize targeted campaigns and track results using comparative benchmarking.
- Use digital marketing analytics, mobile analytics, and more to identify the most appropriate channel to deliver an offer.
- Tailor offers to the specific point of interaction.
- Build cross-channel loyalty with coupons informed by online activity for use in the physical store.
- Support merchandising decisions with analytics empower you to model and pinpoint optimal store-level product mixes and determine, at a SKU level of detail, how products are likely to sell at a given location.Identify products with low turns to make sound stocking decisions.
- Develop, track, and adjust merchandise plans in real time.
- Consolidate top-down merchandise planning targets with bottom-up merchant forecasts that assume corporate guideline percentages for returns, promotions, markdowns, COGS, shrinkage, distribution, and delivery. Then, calculate the financial plan for top-down targets and merchant forecasts.
- Define seasonality profiles to spread data over seasons or custom waves. Define basic, flat, flat front loaded, high front-loaded, medium front-loaded, or custom profiles for varying season lengths.
- Better understand product performance through trend analytics of transaction, product, location, customer, hierarchy and calendar data. Use affinity, association and basket analytics to identify relationships among products and anticipate future customer behaviours, without assistance from specialized data scientists.
- Spot underserved intersections of products and customer segments, to identify and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Avoid costly mistakes, like marking down excess inventory, which eats away at profits. By accurately predicting consumer response to merchandising efforts, merchandisers can make decisions that accelerate product turns and avoid leaving significant remainders.
Labour-intensive and capital-intensive initiatives are just part of the bricks-and-mortar retail universe. Quantify and analyze the risk, and the financial and operational impact, of investment options related to building, remodeling, refurbishing, selling and closing stores, distribution centers, and warehouses.
- Plan with Finance in mind by selecting resources, determining project expenses, and forecasting capital expenditures to model returns for projects.
- Determine which capital investments and strategies deliver the highest business benefits, best returns, and greatest support for corporate objectives.
- Re-forecast plans as situations change, measure financial performance for multiple initiatives, and communicate status to finance, store development, and store operations.
Our solutions allow you to model and analyze different combinations of products to pinpoint which can be marketed, promoted, and merchandised together most effectively.
- Model multiple marketing and promotional cost scenarios, then analyze and evaluate the success of promotions, enabling more efficient use of company and trade dollars to ultimately drive higher returns.
- Use historical promotions to drive future campaigns and an optimal promotional mix, then rapidly re-forecast to adjust promotional mix and campaigns on the fly, based on performance and actual consumer responses.
Building consensus between merchandise, finance, marketing and operational plans helps your organization to ensure that all parts of the organization are working towards a single set of financial objectives and business goals. Our solutions also give you the tools you need to reach consensus between top-down corporate strategies and bottom-up departmental plans, allowing cross-functional teams to work together to achieve financial goals and meet market demand.
- Use exception-based planning to manage inventory value, adjust line items and pro-rate costs to meet profitability requirements to support sales and margin targets.
- Spread top-down targets across departments or categories based on historical data to create financial and stock plans
- Adapt more quickly to changing customer needs and preferences as every function manages to a single set of integrated financial objectives and business goals. Avoid silo-based planning and time-consuming, error-prone manual consolidation of disconnected departmental, divisional, regional, and channel plans.
- Complete store-level revenue and expense plans while ensuring that store plans are aligned with corporate targets.
Merchandisers need insights that help them optimize product assortment, pricing, placement and promotions, to predict how changes made today will affect future sales, as well as what worked in the past.
- Analyze and compare items such as inventory turnover, GMROI or Direct Product Profitability (DPP) and beginning and closing inventory at retail and cost, to optimize marketing plans.