Analytics for Retail
Your ChallengesAs technology transforms how people shop, retailers must find new ways to engage with consumers in an always-on, tech-enabled world. The convergence of physical and digital retail means that seamless shopping—true omnichannel retailing—is table stakes for today’s retailers, as is the need to build effective strategies for acquiring, serving, and retaining customers…all while keeping costs down and finding new opportunities for growth.
Our SolutionsThe solution to these challenges lies in the data you are already collecting. From historical transactions to customer interactions, your data holds insight into how to better target marketing and operational programs and enhance customer engagement. Applying digital marketing, business intelligence, and predictive analytics gives you the robust information you need to make smart decisions—like how to delight your customers, how and when to up-sell in store or online, how to optimize supply networks, and how to merchandise intelligently.
- Clearer strategies to acquire, best serve, and retain valued customers
- Better upselling in store and in online shopping carts
- Recommended complimentary items to cross-sell, based on a complete view of your customer's purchasing patterns
- Meet online conversion and customer retention objectives
- Develop better targeted marketing and strategic operational engagement systems, based on models of predictive patterns of behaviour
- Enhanced customer engagement experience