Analytics for Manufacturing
Manufacturers must shorten time to market for the products they create. To achieve this goal, they must improve their visibility across the entire supply chain, from raw materials to inventory levels. Meeting demand is an important part of the challenge, as is meeting production and supply requirements—all while reducing operating costs, carefully managing resources, and better projecting financial performance.
Create dashboard-level views and gain comprehensive insight so you can effectively plan for demand, sales, and operations and manage supply chain logistics.
- Gain cross-functional visibility for more effective SOP processes
- Get comprehensive demand planning with a total view, including forecasting
- Boost your Supply-Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) capacity
Gain cross-functional visibility for effective SOP processes
Production planning is often the primary focus of a manufacturer’s profit-and-loss statement. Our solutions provide marketing, sales, and manufacturing groups visibility and forward-looking collaboration so that they can jointly address operational issues affecting overall corporate goals and support sales demand with production capacity.
- Empower sales managers, manufacturers’ representatives, salespeople, and others to plan anticipated demand for a region or selected channel, driving quick response and delivery to customers and distributors.
- Give plant managers and production planners the tools and insight they need to manage production and meet anticipated demand levels, planning, and distributing manufacturing operations in the most cost and time efficient manner through in house or third-party—such as off-shore or contractor-sourcing.
Get comprehensive demand planning with a total view
Our solutions for demand planning enable customer managers to plan at the individual customer and product SKU level, while empowering product demand planners to plan total demand at the product SKU level using data from the customer plan. Integrated statistical and financial forecasts drive a consensus demand plan that helps to power the demand side of a SOP processes.
Boost your Supply-Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) capacity
Move beyond logistics with timely visibility into your supply chain that links processes, metrics, and best practices to improve supply chain management.
- Easily monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure that end-to-end activities support customer-focused, demand driven, and cost-effective decision-making.
- Focus on higher margin products, through better understanding of all cost structures not just GMROI
- Remove the risk from production schedules by replacing suppliers or improving control over critical but risky suppliers
- Reduce costs associated with equipment down time, arising from process instability or control failure
- Reduce warranty spend, by eliminating poor quality parts
- Maximize asset utilization, despite uncertain demand