Analytics For Human Resources
The heart of any business is its people—but today’s Human Resources department faces unprecedented challenges. Not only must you design positions, skills, and competencies that align with corporate strategies, but you must often do so without full visibility into enterprise hiring, training, and performance evaluation. As a result, recruitment, promotion, and compensation can be inconsistent. This lack of information can also make it difficult to demonstrate HR’s value to the organization.
Our solutions give you the insight you need to not only perform comprehensive cross-functional workforce planning and analysis, but integrate this information directly into your organization’s operating plan.
- Monitor and manage hiring, training and performance evaluation practices with workforce analytics.
- Analyze and identify talent and succession gaps to sustain business performance and manage risk.
- Analyze the factors that motivate employees, such as compensation and benefits, satisfaction, recognition, opportunity, and status.
- Track benefits programs to ensure that they remain competitive, while managing costs and optimizing incentives.
- Track training and development for demonstrable payback.
- Create a workforce plan of current and future skills and needs across all functions of the organization.
- Integrate the workforce plan directly into the operating plan, to optimize utilization.
- Organization and staffing plans that effectively map job functions, positions, roles and capabilities.
- Training and development that maximizes employee performance.
- Organization and staffing plans that effectively map job functions, positions, roles and capabilities to current and future business needs.