Packaged Services for Analytics Center of Excellence Workshop
We did not get to where we are today overnight. Over 30-years of experience have cemented the KPI Digital Services Team in a unique position at the center of the analytics ecosystem. Our clients benefit from the collective experience of our IBM certified consultants and the expertise we gained from being at the intersection of technology, strategy, and process.
Our added value is clear – we take the time to strategically understand your business needs so we can offer flexible consulting models that fit your budget. We offer built-in project management and client visibility capabilities. We deliver “right-sized” services for our customers so they can achieve the best value. Over the years we have established hundreds of loyal clients and implemented more than 500 successful projects.
Analytics Center of Excellence Workshop
Business Analytics has become increasingly strategic in organizations, regardless of their size or market sector. Creating an Analytics Center of Excellence is critical to realizing the full value from business analytics investments and driving long-term success.
Companies that are seeking to gain the benefits of an Analytics Center of Excellence or are seeking to reset their Analytics Center of Excellence program.
- Bringing both IT and Business leaders together to understand the catalysts, benefits, best practices.
- Aligning the charter essential elements and build cross-functional alignment.
- An ACE workshop accomplishes alignment and eliminates organizational silos by strengthening the partnership between the line-of-business stakeholders and IT, developing and communicating a clear analytics strategy aligned with business strategy.
- An interactive inclusive workshop to build Business and IT group alignment.
- Group Discovery of catalysts, desired outcomes and organizational obstacles.
- Alignment on prioritized focal areas.
- The focus is on defining the Charter Essential Elements: Vision, Mission, Model, Interlocks, Roles and Responsibilities, Sponsorship, Success Metrics, Self Service Models, ACE Framework, Risk Factors, Centralized / Shared Services, Decentralized Services, Initial Focal Areas.
- Application of ACE Framework Methodology and ACE Best Practices.